Sunday, February 20, 2011

Updates

I'm starting to feel better and don't feel like I'm going to fall over all the time now which is good and it means I've been able to stitch a little more.

Last week's mid-week project was Sunflower and I'm quite pleased with my progress


And of course I spent Friday with Mary Wigham.
I finished off the blue motif at the bottom and started on the white one next to it but you can't see it in the pic

  
Look hard and you can just spot the bit of white to the right of the blue motif

5 comments:

Sally said...

Lovely progress. Love the colours of your Mary Wigham.

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you are feeling a little better. Great progress on your WIPS.

Sue said...

Both pieces look great.

Valerie said...

I am new to your blog and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and looking at your beautiful stitching!

So sorry that you have not been feeling well...vertigo is just awful!

Mary Wigham is lovely, as are all of your other WIP's.

Happy Stitching!

Lisa said...

Glad you're feeling better now.
Nice progress, I like the sunflowers design, very springlike, just what we need.