This is the result of the Jan/Feb beadalong over at Seedbeadsters.
We had around 30 patterns to choose from and it was up to us what we did with the beads we made.
I pulled out lots of different reads but kept the same white, gold and pink, printed out the patterns I liked and sat down making bitty beads until I got fed up with them all the time wondering what I was going to do with them!
I'm quite pleased with how it turned out in the end.
For the first time ever I signed up for IHSW last weekend and me being the forgetful person that I am forgot to take a before pic of Runekeeper. But my regular readers should remember what it looked and if I have any new readers (Hello and Welcome) click on the Dragon Dreams tag down the bottom and you'll find my previous posts on it.
Anyway now that I have the missing Krenicks for it I spent the weekend finishing off the 4 blocks that needed them, 2 didn't take long to do and they only had bits to do, 3 stars on the Maiden and finish the border on the castle it was the other 2 that took the time but I'm down to the last 2 blocks so my poss goal of finishing by Easter is well on it's way to being smashed. You watch now I've said that my weekend will end up busy and I won't get them done!
I'll leave you all wondering what I mean when I say 6 to go :)
I did what little bit I could on the Dark Evil Guy but mostly managed to miss that out of the pic and the crown block as much as poss with out the missing Krenicks which are no longer missing I had a spare hour today so I payed a visit to Willow Fabrics to get them.
This next weekend my first job is to finish the four blocks off that need them.
I've spent the last couple of days working on the Sunflower Sampler but put it down to today to work on Santa's House in the parlour over at Needlecraft Haven
Last week I made up another couple of kits of my Mum's for her since my patterns are still waiting to come home but that could well happen tomorrow but no idea how long it'll be before the box is unpacked!!
AKA TUSAL posting time (just in case you don't know what I'm waffling on about click the link)
Since teh last new moon I've added ORTs from The Birds & The Bees, Runekeeper, Flying Santa, Orchid Tassel, Cold Snowman, Sunflower Sampler, Santa's House and lots of KO, Nymo and C Lon from beading projects.
I'm off to the stitching show at Event City tomorrow and I'm hoping I can pick up the missing Krenicks while I'm there.
At the one of the monthly beading groups I go to one of the ladies had a toe up sock with her and she inspired me to finally get my arse into gear and give one a go.
I've only done the toe so far and once I got my head round it it went OK but it took me a couple of attempts before the penny fully dropped!
And lastly my fella has been asking for a new hat for a while now so a couple of weeks ago we went and picked out some yarn for it. I was quite surprised by the colour he went for much more my sort of colour than his. He has no idea I've started it yet and keeps dropping hints but I'm keeping quiet and hoping I can finish it for V day next week so don't let on to him OK.
The fabric arrived on Tuesday and I made a start the same day, progress is up to Friday night.
And CHS The Birds & The Bees.
I've decided to use this PHD as a fill in, you know when you finish the project you've been working on and still have an hour or two of stitching time available that day but don't want to get anything else out that's when this will see progress.
In Jan I filled in the tree trunk and did the bees
Start no more than 5 GFJ (Guilt Free January) projects Whoops I had 7!!
Do a square for SOLAK Done
Stitch an ornament Sort of, did the flying Santa he's still an ornament just not for the tree
For February I'd like to
Finish Santa's House
Start and finish Poinsettia house if it arrives early enough in the month
Stitch an ornament
Stitch a SOLAK square
Get the rest of my stuff from Mum's and DBF's
Get the Krenicks I need for Runekeeper
I stitched for 100 hours 42 minutes in Jan, surprised myself with that one but I guess having some snow and a bad foot helped a little. I had a needle in my hand every day which lead to 7 new starts but I finished 4 of those so I think I did pretty well.