Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Last weeks stitching

Last week I worked on 4 Season's sampler all week apart from Wednesday when I finished off Winter Wonderland.
I'm aiming to have this done by the end of the year so I'm working on it again this week and hope to finish Autumn.


And here's my very pathetic progress on Runekeeper over the weekend.
In my defence I will say that I finished a beading project and then started and finished another one on Saturday before heading to DBF's for the evening. 
And on Sunday I was out all day on a beading class and then the family went out for an Indian in the evening to celebrate Mel's Birthday.
But at least I worked on it


I'm behind in things I have to post but I'll get there

8 comments:

Shaunterria said...

Any progress is good progress - congratulations! I love seasonal stitches, so I am looking forward to seeing more of your 4 Seasons sampler :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

McKenna C. said...

Everything looks great!

BTW...I forgot to let you know when I received the travelling pattern. Sorry! I got really excited and forgot. :P

Thanks!
~McKenna

Chris said...

I think that your progress looks great!

Denise SA said...

Love your four season sampler

cucki said...

so beautiful..love the sampler so much.. xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Another beautiful piece of stitching :)

Julie said...

Hope you had a nice meal out.

Linda said...

Great progress on both pieces Lindsay.

Linda