Sunday, December 21, 2014

Advent Blog Hop

This is my first time taking part in the advent blog hop or indeed any blog hop organised by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching and hopefully it won't be the only/last time!

I don't have much in the way of Christmas stitching which is a bit daft when you think it's my favourite time of year but I do have one that is out all year round and it's this one......


Under the Evergreen from my favourite designer Teresa Wentzler and unusually for a TW it's all in whole crosses.

Now for part 2 of the blog hop, the best present I ever received.
Well it won't be the empty box my Mum gave me one year or the one empty box my fella gave me a couple of years ago, or the head/shoulder make up thingie I had one year as a kid.
I think I'm going to go with the viv for Baby and Baby herself that I given in 2012 by exh and Mel although the handbag (red suede and black leather) from fella last year and the new winter coat that my parents have given me this year were in the running for the title (I was in need of a new coat and so I have it early)

10 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

That is a lovely piece.
Merry Christmas*

Stitchabilities said...

Have a lovely Christmas xx

Sheryl said...

Very pretty design

cheryl said...

Lovely stitching. Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas x

Julie said...

A lovely stitched piece.

Gillie said...

Oh my, Lindsay, a lot of stitches but very pretty! Have a lovely Christmas. I've only ever done the Advent one, this is the second year but let's aim to join in some of her others next year!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A lovely design and so much work has gone into it.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thank for taking part for the first time! Hope you enjoyed it. The next one will be the Valentine's Secret Sweetheart so watch out for sign ups!

I love your TW piece, I am a big fans of her's and have stitched a few of her fantasy designs.

I remember those head/shoulders dolls although I never had one, I was more of a Lego girl myself!

Unknown said...

Beautiful piece of stitching - I'm not surprised you have it on display all the time. I hadn't seen that TW design before.