Thursday, September 17, 2015

Couple of updates

St Basil's from last weekend, it only got a few hours on it and about half that time was yet more back stitch but I have now done all that I can until more is stitched


I had to move the frame this afternoon on the Lake District sampler so took a pic while I was at it.
As you can see I'm down to the last 1/4 of it now and since I took the pic I have finished the lake names in the main border, the border around the sheep and some of the outside edge border as well.
Next week I'm planning on finishing the sheep off at the very least


9 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely stitching on both pieces.

Linda said...

I love St. Basils. Can you tell me who the designer is?

Linda

Julie said...

Lake District is very pretty, but I love the blue in St Basil.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two fantastic pieces. I love the colours of St Basil too.

Sheryl said...

The Lake District Sampler is so pretty,

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely work on both pieces.

Renee said...

Both of your projects are gorgeous! Beautiful work.

Cathy said...

Both projects are lovely! Nice stitching!
Cathy
CraftyCat

Brigitte said...

Lovely progress on both your pieces.