Monday, February 22, 2016

Progress

It's been a few weeks since I last shared the fruit but I did have to put it down to stitch the biscornu in my Gifted Gorgeousness post.
Most of this progress was made last week, being sick and barely having the energy to stand up at times had it's advantages.


And my weekend progress on 4 Wishes, the end is in sight and there is a tiny chance I could finish it this next weekend but I think it's far more likely to be the one after


Thank you for the well wishes over the last 10 days or so while I've been sick I'm feeling much better now but not at 100% yet and my voice is still a bit iffy hopefully in a day or two I'll be back to normal

5 comments:

Renee said...

Lovely projects! I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

cucki said...

Glad you are feeling better
Lovely projects x

Julie said...

So good to read you are improving.
xxx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely work.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear that you've been poorly.
I do love your Just Nan progress though.