Friday, November 25, 2016

New stash

I've been up to Harrogate today to help Kate out on her stand (C265 just in case your off there over the weekend) and I had time to do a little bit of stash enhancement :)

I've been lusting over the Union Jack cushion for a while now but it's always been out of my price range :( today I found it at a price I couldn't turn down.
The Nimble Thimble is selling off their LHN and CCN charts at half price so a couple of those had to come home with me the other chart was a gift off my fella (Oooooo future Gifted Gorgeousness project).

I splashed out on some Tulip beading needles a couple of beading friends have raved about them so I thought I'd give them a go and the pearls are to make Christmas tree's


I also picked up an order of Delica's from Spellbound but forgot to put them in the pic :(

5 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Wonderful to top up stash....yes agree GREAT charts....happy stitching :)
Smiles :)

Julie said...

Sounds like a very enjoyable day was had, bargains too, perfect!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's lovely to get something you want at a bargain price.

Mouse said...

Waaahhh you missed out that you saw me ...lol ... I got some bargains from Chris too thanks ;) .. love that cushion and looking forward to seeing updates on it ... and cooo wee trees can't wait to see those done as well ... love mouse xxxxx

Terri said...

Great purchases! I would love to know what you think of the Tulip needles. The John James beading needles I have been using just keep breaking!