Sunday, October 15, 2017

New start

Indoor bowls started on Monday and it involves a fair bit of sitting round which is something I'm not so good at doing, last year I took hexies with me each week but didn't feel like doing that this year.
While looking through my freebies for another chart I came across the one for this and thought I'd take that along instead.


I wish I could tell you more about it but I can't :( it appeared on someones blog around 8 years ago and she didn't know much about it either but had managed to find the chart on line somewhere and gave a link for it.
I printed out the chart and put it in my freebie folder and there it sat until Monday afternoon.
The lighting isn't as good as I'd like in the hall so I decided aida would be easier to see there, had a root in my extra floss box for a colour I liked that had a lot left on the bobbin and off I went.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Very pretty and this will be easy stitching in poor light. Good choice!