Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lots of pretty flowers

Last Sunday was as you know Mothers Day here in the UK and Mel arranged for some flowers to be delivered for me.
Unfortunately Royal Mail let her down and they didn't arrive on Saturday as arranged :(  it was Tuesday before I got them because RM tried to deliver them when I wasn't home and didn't bother to try and leave them with my lovely neighbour.

They came with a cardboard vase to put them in (it's lined with a bag don't panic!) which I think is a fantastic idea



I spent some time with Mel on Monday and she felt bad that I hadn't had my flowers so she gave me these as well :)


4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovely flowers, I do like to see cut flowers in the house.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely flowers. It's a shame they didn't arrive in time.

Julie said...

A beautiful gift from your daughter.

Katie said...

Beautiful flowers.