Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Horned and winged bowl

Over the summer I worked on this bowl from Mikki Ferrugiaro.
I'd seen lots of them done on a facebook group I'm in and as Mikki had a sale on around my birthday my Mum bought me the pattern for it.

The odd thing is that 2 other beading friends bought it at the same time but not only that we all started it around the same time and in the same colourway!!





I plan on doing another one at some point in a different colour way because it was such a fabulous project to work on

5 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Looks beautiful and stunning and lots of work.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Lovely beadwork Lindsay, the colours and design work so well together.

Katie said...

Wow. Beautiful!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh wow, that is a stunning project.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, such an unusual bowl, it looks great.