Saturday, February 29, 2020

Beading finish

A friend of mine did pattern for a magic folding Y cube and I was lucky enough to test bead it for her with a couple of other friends.
I finished mine just before lunch today.

The biggest challenge for me was having Teejay about full time for the last 10 days after his mum was taken in to hospital while they were visiting for half term.







I loved every bead of this project and I’m thinking of making one for Teejay later in the year as with his ADHD he’s a fiddler and has been fascinated with the cube part of it.
If your a fellow beader and fancy having a go at your own the pattern is for sale with the proceeds going to out local hospice so either email me or leave me yours and I’ll pass on her details 

4 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I always marvel at your beadwork and still enjoy my beaded needle case.

Julie said...

That's fabulous Lindsay
Hope TJ's mum is getting better x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a fabulous little project. I can see why TJ liked it, I really want to fiddle with it myself!

Katie said...

Wow! Gorgeous!