Monday, December 29, 2003

The last Monday of 2003!
I can't believe it's almost a New Year, its gone by so quickly but I'll be glad to see the back of 2003, the last few months haven't been very good health wise for me and I hope 2004 will be much better.
Russ is in work today and the girls have gone doen the PO for me so I have a few quiet mins to myself.
This morning I've sat and gone through all my WIP's and made a list of them, altogether I have 47 projects with stitches in them, some haven't been worked on in years and some are very close to completion.
My aim for next year is to finish at least one of the TW's I have, get a few of those almost done one's finished and to get at least one of the older WIP's finished.
Hopefully I can be good and not start too many, I 'd like to finish the year with less WIP's than I started it with

No comments: