Thursday, March 19, 2009

Winter Exchange again

I found out today that Cris (no blog) received the Winter Exchange we both took part in on the Rotation BB. I stitched Winter from Lizzie Kate's Winter Crazy for her. I took loads of pics of it and the only one that turned out well is the second one!



I also put a Red Nose in at the last minute so there's no pic of that.

My back is OK now and I'm just left with a small bruise that will soon disappear and we have a date for Dad to go and see the Doc at Liverpool, it's on April 2nd at 2pm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute exchange!

Kristin said...

What an adorable piece!

Jo said...

Lovely exchange!

Hope your Dad's appt goes well

Angela said...

Cute exchange piece, I love LK designs :)

Julie said...

Nice exch parcel.

Carmen said...

lovely exchange, i am glad you do feel better, i hope your dad be better too.