Sunday, July 05, 2009

Mar Busby update

This week I finished off the yellow motif did a couple of letters and made a start on the blue one and with that one I've worked across the entire width of it.



Lastly the new stash from Woolfest last weekend, the two in the middle at the top are the doughnuts I wound from the first 2 skeins of sock yarn, I also bought a pair of scissors but I can't remember where I've put them!
The thing with the fish on is a knitting project bag from Nicsknots and I can see me getting a few more of them in the future

8 comments:

Daffycat said...

Fab stash and good progress on MB! I often lose stuff I put away special so it won't get lost...sigh!

Abi said...

Wow, so intricate, I love it so far :D

I'm more of a mad freestyle embroiderer, I take my hat off to you!

Ranae said...

Love your Mary and that's some awesome stash you have there
Have fun!

Jo said...

lovely stash, and great progress with Mary

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful progress on your sampler!!
and AWESOME STASH!!!

CindyMae said...

Great new stash and beautiful progress!!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

I have bought from NicsKnots too - she make really cute things!

MysteryKnitter said...

Awesome progress!