Saturday, August 01, 2009

July Progress & August Goals

For July I said
Finish the Sunflowers I have a leaf to do, a bloom to finish and the odd bits round the edges
Finish off Magic in Motion Never touched it
Work on a WIP Mary Busby got worked on every Friday

For August I'd like to
Finish the Sunflowers
Start Mel's birthday present
Pick a new UFO to send out
Work on a WIP or two

I stitched for a total of 87 hours 11 mins last month over half of which went on the Sunflowers. I had no new starts or finishes (apart from the bag but that doesn't come under stitching) and I stitched every day of the month

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your sunflowers will soon be done :)

I have never logged my stitching time - I'm always interrupted so hard to add it up LOL

Looking forward to your August stitching.

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Almost there with the sunflowers!! You can do it!! I'm thinking of starting a new project, shock horror! Probably the one I got for xmas off Shona.
It's called "All Our Yesterdays - Bedtime" :D

Good Luck on the august goals! x

MysteryKnitter said...

I'm sure you'll tame the sunflowers soon.