Monday, December 14, 2009

Krampus

Had a great weekend in Llandudno for Krampus until Sunday morning when the duck egg I had at breakfast made me ill :(
Anyway the food was fantastic as always. Starter for me was a glass of cranberry juice and you all know what one of those looks like :)

These potatoes are devine and get fought over every time we go and one of these times I seriously tempted to ask if I can just have a plate of these for my meal!

I'd started eating these when I remembered a pic, I love profiteroles and these came with toffee sauce instead of chocolate


This is the ornie that St Nick gave to my parents on my behalf this year


I just realised I missed out the pic of Krampus but it's getting late and I can't be bothered with the hassle of mucking about trying to get it in the right place so I'll post it tomorrow

3 comments:

Raven/Missy said...

It looks like you had a great time and wonderful food. The ornament you stitched for your parents is gorgeous!

Thank you for the beautiful biscornu, card and floss! I really appreciate them and you did a marvelous job!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful work and that food is making me very very hungry LOL

Daffycat said...

Mmmm, lovely meal! I love the thought of toffee sauce.

Beautiful ornament for your Mom & dad!