Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UFO RR

I posted Shannon's Egyptian Sampler on today.

As it arrived

And as it left me

Unfortunately with my wrist over the last few weeks it's only been in the last few days I've been able to work on it as it needed Q snaps so I took a close up to give a better idea of what I got done (mostly back stitching)


And lastly the one and only progress pic of the new beading project your going to get.
It's a piece of flat circular peyote in case your wondering and if you click on the pic to make it bigger you'll see the star in the middle


2 comments:

Raven/Missy said...

You made good progress on the Teresa Wentzler. With how complicated her charts are, lots of stitching time doesn't always show large areas done, which can be aggravating (well at least for me occasionally).

Your beading looks wonderful also!

Lynn Bourke said...

I love the TW, and like the idea of a UFO RR...

Lovely beading work, too!