Monday, November 28, 2011

New weekend project

With finishing Quaker 6 last week I had to go and root around in my PHD's and pick a new one for the weekends.
I wanted one that I stood a chance of finishing before the end of the year and Doro Theos from My Big Toe fit the bill perfectly.
I only managed to put a few stitches in on Saturday night with being in Harrogate all day but Sunday was a different matter.

Doro Theos when I pulled it out


And on Sunday evening


It looks like it's going to stitch up much faster than I thought it would so I should get it finished in a few weeks time 

4 comments:

Chris McGuire said...

It's gonna look great!

Measi said...

Nice progress from where you started! The finished motif would make a lovely ornament. :)

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress.

Julie said...

WOW! you did get a lot accomplished