Saturday, July 07, 2012

6 month review of 2012 goals


I thought that since we've hit halfway in the year I'd do a review of how I'm getting on with my year long goals.

Finish a TW  Not looking good for this one, I haven't been working on one at all.  I did start on one every monday but wasn't feeling the love so haven't worked on it for months.  Of course I could cheat and start a new one that I can finish.
Finish Mary Wigham  Well on track with this one and will hopefully be finished this month
Stitch an ornament a month and finish it  I'm one behind with this but most of them are beaded not stitched but they still count in my book 
Stitch or bead at least 12 Dragons in honour of 2012 being the year of the Dragon  I've finished one and have another in progress and more planned so I should be OK
Keep up with the TUSAL  So far so good but I do keep forgetting to post the TUSAL jar I have at DBF's
Get my PHD number to below 25  Not sure if I've got them down at all so far but that will change as I finish projects towards the end of the year.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This year is whizzing along, I'm sure you'll do just fine by the end of the year..