Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dragon Box update

I've been working on my Dragon box this week in the hope of meeting my goal of finishing it this month but it's not going to happen :(  I might manage to finish the base of it but there's no way I'll get the lid done.

Anyway here it is as of this evening when I put it down with just the hem to finish and then the final 2 rows to do.


See those purple beads on the inside of the box at the top?
Well that's the first row of the hem and I've made a start on the second row but my fingers were sore so I gave up for the day.


7 comments:

cucki said...

Wow it is so beautiful..
Well done x

Carmen said...

beautiful beading.

Chris said...

That is amazing!! Beautiful colors.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

This looks very pretty but a lot of work.

Z said...

Your box looks really good.

I went to look at the book it's from - there are some nice projects in there. I think a copy may just fall into my basket soon...

Terri said...

Wow! is right!!! I cannot imagine getting good enough to do something like this! LOL

Do you get your designs from books? or kits? Help a newbie out, please?

Terri
http://thisisterri.com

Heather said...

The colours are just lovely.