Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Updates

I did what little bit I could on the Dark Evil Guy but mostly managed to miss that out of the pic and the crown block as much as poss with out the missing Krenicks which are no longer missing I had a spare hour today so I payed a visit to Willow Fabrics to get them.
This next weekend my first job is to finish the four blocks off that need them.


I've spent the last couple of days working on the Sunflower Sampler but put it down to today to work on Santa's House in the parlour over at Needlecraft Haven
I'll be back at it tomorrow and should finish it 


3 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching x

Julie said...

YAY! great news you have managed to get the missing kreiniks, those unfinished blocks will stitch up quickly. This is soon going to be finished, its grown so fast.

Julie said...

YAY! great news you have managed to get the missing kreiniks, those unfinished blocks will stitch up quickly. This is soon going to be finished, its grown so fast.