Monday, July 08, 2013

TUSAL Time

It's that time of the month again when my fella looks like at me like I'm mad for taking a pic of my orts but say's nothing cause I'm happy.

I have a new vessel for my beading thread orts so to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak here they are in it


And here they are again with their stitching friends
This new moon I've added orts from Flower Ball, The Zoo, Esther Sleepe, Again and of course all the beading thread orts.


Click Me to find out more about the TUSAL

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great TUSAL Lindsay and what a beautiful glass for your beading ortan

Anonymous said...

Lovely TUSAL and I love your beading ort container.

cucki said...

Love lovely orts x

Sara said...

Don't worry, my DH probably thinks I'm nuts too but he doesn't comment on my stitchy weirdness and I don't comment on his model car obsession:)

Julie said...

The beading ORT'S look lovely in the glass.