Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Esther is finished

I've spent the last couple of days working on Esther to get her finished and earlier this evening I did just that :)

She was my Jan 1st start this year and sadly ended up (like most of my projects) largely ignored for several months while I worked on those damn fairies and lewis.
She has been a delight to stitch and I'm sorry to see her finished in a way.





I've signed up for a couple of things in 2014 and have added buttons to my sidebar, I'm quite pleased I managed to do it without help, well unless you count google!

There are a mere 22 minutes left of 2013 and then it'll be a whole new year to look forward to and my giveaway to close and a winner to pick.

I wish you all the happiest and healthiest of years in 2014 xx

10 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Happy almost 2014. I will see you in the TUSAL :)

Giovanna said...

Congratulations on the lovely finish, and Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats and Happy New Year!

Julie said...

Fabulous finish, she's beautiful

Poppypatchwork said...

Happy New Year to you, love your finish.

Tina said...

Gorgeous finish,love those colours!
Happy new year x

Andrea said...

A lovely finish.

Happy 2014.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

A Happy and Creative 2014 Lindsay. I love the gift you made for your mum, it's a very pretty set.

Terri said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats!

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish for 2013! I love the bright colors. Happy Stitchy New Year!