Friday, April 25, 2014

Frame covers

For a while now I've been wanting to make more frame covers, partly to make better friends with my sewing machine and partly because I'm always being asked where I got mine from.
Over Easter I sat down and made some and have decided that although they aren't perfect I would offer them on my blog to try and gauge interest

I'm asking £3.50 each inc uk postage if your interested in any of them please make sure I have to contact you otherwise you may miss out

All made to fit an 8 X 8 R&R frame (UK Q snap)

Waves, I currently only have one of these but with luck I'll be able to get more fabric so feel free to say if you'd like one just in case and so I know how much I need to get!

Art Deco, I have 3 of these and again might be able to get more


Hearts, I have 3 of these and enough to make another 3


Purple dots, this is darker than the pic shows and I have one of it 


3 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Great covers, love the fabrics

cucki said...

Beautiful x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I don't use Q-snaps but I think these covers are a great idea.