Sunday, March 15, 2015

Beading Finishes

I've been very bad the last couple of months when it comes to sharing my beading finishes :(  no real reason for it other than just not getting round to it so here they are.

Celtic Knot in a different colourway to last time


Candy Cane I bought the kit for it from Beadflowers 


And lastly Indian Summer balloon from 3D Beaded Ornaments on Etsy.
I have her Ziggy Zag balloon part done as well


I do have another finish to share but that can wait until tomorrow or there will be far to many pic on this post.

8 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

You can never post too many photo's of your beautiful beading.

Christine said...

Gorgeous work Lindsay

Sally said...

that balloon is interesting. Not seen that sort of thing before.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I always enjoy seeing your bead work, it's so varied and cleverly done.

Blu said...

I love seeing pictures of your beading finishes. They're always so clever and fun.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful beading :-)

Julie said...

I always find your beading so beautiful and fabulous.

Z said...

I love them - especially the balloon. Thank you for the link :)

Oh dear - they have patterns for the three kings too - another weakness of mine.

Amanda