Tuesday, September 01, 2015

August progress & September goals

For August I said

Make and send as many hexie flowers as I can (currently need 17 of them)  I've been working away on them but more arrive almost daily!
Finish the plums  Done
Finish the Turtles  Done
Pick a new weekend project  Done, St Basils
Get the next Pat SAL started  We know what we are stitching but I need to wait for Pat to finish her turtles first
Get the Lake District sampler 3/4 done   No :(
Keep selling stash   Done, not as much as I'd like but things are slowly leaving to new homes


For September I'd like to
Keep up the hexie flower production and maybe start putting them together into a quilt
Pick a project to fill in on Friday's until Pat is ready
Lake District to 3/4 done
Keep selling stash, I need the room!

I stitched for 71 hours 45 minutes in August, had 1 new start and 3 finishes one of which was the new start and had one day of no stitching

Current PHD total = 28

1 comment:

Julie said...

The hexis are all going to looks so wonderful in a quilt.
Well done on your stitching for August.