Monday, December 28, 2015

Crafty gifts


Dec 23 my nephew got married and as they are expecting a baby in the new year they asked for things for the baby as wedding presents so I made a taggie blanket, it's far from perfect but for a first try I'm happy with it and the baby won't care :)


I gave my SIL a carrier bag holder for Christmas while we were there for the wedding


My Mum's Christmas present (I did frame it) 


And this was a joint gift to Clare from Julie, Angie, Gill and myself, I also included a Christmas pud which you can see a pic of on Clare's tree if you follow the link


I also made a bookmark for fella but the picture I took was awful so I'll have to try again at som epoint

3 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You made some beautiful gifts, Lindsay.

cucki said...

So beautiful my dear xx

Julie said...

Lots of lovely gifts you've been making. Congratulations to the newlyweds.