Saturday, January 07, 2017

New starts

My January 1st start is the Quaker Sampler book from Jane Greenoff.
I've been lusting after this for a few years now but never quite had enough ££ to get it :( however fella stunned me at Christmas by gifting it to me to say I was happy is an understatement.

This is the front and back cover of the book 


And because they only took a few days to stitch I started my next project a few days early :)
This one is a DMC kit that's been in my stash a few years, it comes with black aida which I really don't like so I switched it for Fildas from Sparklies


6 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Happy new year! Wonderful new starts 😊
Curious to see more
Happy smiles :)

Justine said...

Intriguing! Looking forward to seeing more...

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing more on the Quaker.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great new starts. I love stitched books and Quakers so I'm looking forward to this one.
The turquoise fabric is gorgeous too.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely new starts. Looking forward to seeing further progress on each of these.

Tiffstitch said...

Nice finish and what's the new project? Gorgeous fabric!