Monday, March 13, 2017

Gyro egg finish

I'm a member of a beading group on facebook and each month they run a challenge, it's entirely personal choice to take part and this month I have :)
This month it's eggs ready for Easter, we have patterns written for us by fellow members, lots of links to free patterns online as well as several you tube videos.

I settled on a Gyro Egg in the end a free pattern from Eva Maria Keiser and looking round her website I can see several other future projects.



This is the sort project I really enjoy and a second one is planned :)

8 comments:

Justine said...

That's so tiny Lindsay! Lovely to have this ready in time for Easter.

Kerryp77 said...

Incredible! Beautiful work

Terri said...

Beautiful! You do such amazing beadwork!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That egg is gorgeous! I looked at the instructions PDF and thought it looked complicated but easy to follow if you knew what you were doing!

I also discoverd an awesome phrase "gyro-elongated square
dipyramid" which I would love to use for the Easter Blog Hop. No-one would guess that halfway through the hop!

Rachel said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! You do lovely work!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That is a tiny egg and very pretty too.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Very intricate being so small, lovely work

Astrids dragon said...

It looks so delicate, great job!