Thursday, May 11, 2017

Meet George

The monthly challenge for April in the beading I'm a member of on Facebook was animals both 3D and flat so I decided it was high time I made the lizard that's been on my to do list for years now.

He's from Jill Oxton issue 68 and mine is the blue version but I may do the green version at some point and add the ruffle as well

His 2 pieces complete, the legs were the most fiddly bit to do


All sewn up with a pipe cleaner in his tail and stuffed with steel shot to give him some weight


Teejay saw me working on him and asked for a picture when he was finished so I sent one to Lucy for him and told her that he didn't have a name the reply I got was that Teejay loved him and I should call him George :)

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh my goodness, he's phenomonal! What a wonderfully sparkly lizard.

Terri said...

I love George!! You do such beautiful bead work!!

Tiffstitch said...

That is fantastic!! Gorgeous work on George.

Julie said...

Gorgeous George

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

An impressive lizard.

Astrids dragon said...

George is awesome! I thing he needs a friend!