Thursday, June 01, 2017

May progress & June Goals

For May I said
Decide what I'm going to work on while I'm away on a stitching holiday.   I took my Summer SAL 
Make good progress on my Angel.  I'm very happy with the amount I got done even with not working on her for 2 weekends
Start my Birthday project    Done
Start the Summer SAL project   See above but I also finished it
Sell some stash    A couple of things found new homes

For June I'd like to
Finishing the Angel would be nice
Start the spring SAL project
Stitch (and finish!) the NH monthly challenge
Finish something else would be nice (no idea what!)
Get at least a couple of hexie flowers done
Sell some stash

I stitched for 86 hours 59 minutes in May which was greatly helped by going on a stitching holiday for a week.   I had 2 new starts and 2 finishes and I spent time with a needle every day

Current PHD total = 28

No comments: