Thursday, March 15, 2018

It will be an egg, promise

Katie Dean went and did it again and brought out a pattern that I just could not resist esp. when I got an email offering me a discount on it!
After seeing the amounts needed I had a look to see what I had that I could possibly use and made a start, rather unsurprisingly it's purple.

First you make a few of these


and join them together


then you do rows of peyote, add an inner wall and hey presto you have half an egg


The other half of the egg is well under way so wander back in a day or two and it should be done

4 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful! and well done before Easter by the sound of things as well.

Julie said...

Stunning!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start on your half egg!

Katie said...

Too cool. Of course I love the purple.