Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Star finish

Back at the start of March I was due to go on a stitching retreat for a week but thanks to the beast from the east it was cancelled :(  No one could get to the house from any direction!

I always take beading with me as well and had planned on making this star while I was away and saw no reason not to make it anyway

I'm really pleased with the way it turned out but it's now up for sale in a local museum so I can see another one in my future if it sells!


6 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

This weather has caused so much chaos and we've still got snow lying - around three to four inches this morning. It's Spring!!

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovely beading work, I can see it in Christmas colours.

Julie said...

I'm sure you will sell lots of those Lindsay.

Katie said...

I just love your beading. Soo beautiful. Sorry your retreat was canceled.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A great colour combination. I would have imagined that this would be a popular design, so you could well be making plenty more of these in the future.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely beaded star.