Friday, May 25, 2018

Over due (again) weekend progress

I really do need to get back in the habit of regular posting it would help if there was a blogger app for my pad!

I last updated at the end of April :( so I have got a few weeks to catch up once more.

May 5/6 and because it was a bank holiday a bit on May 7 as well


May 12/13 and I filled in the gap and joined up with the area I started with all those years ago


I then moved over and filled in gaps on these two


Last weekend (May 19/20) turned out to be so busy that I didn't even get to stitch on the Saturday :( and only made a little bit of progress on Sunday


The end is in sight now and with luck at some point in the next couple of weekends I'll have a finish

4 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Lindsay.

Linda

Brita said...

Well done!
For your iPad you might start looking here: http://alexdenk.eu/. I didn't use Blogger so I can't tell you if it's any good but since the non-Pro version is free it might be worth a try. There also seem to be others out there.

Katie said...

Beautiful progress!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Good progress.