Sunday, July 01, 2018

May progress & June Goals (yes I know it's July!)

For May I said

Have my Birthday start   Done
Finished the second paid project  Done and I'll get round to posting pics
Work on the Sparklies model  No
Catch up on my ornaments  No
Finish my travel project  I think I did
Pick a new travel project  I think I did!!

For June I'd like to

I never actually got round to setting goals for June other than wanting to finish my weekend project which I did and have yet to wash and take pics of!!

June was a very, very busy month for me and I was away from home for most of it which is one reason I didn't post goals the other reason is that I have a new man in my life and so we've been spending A LOT of time together when I've been home so not much crafting of any sort took place.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on your May goals. Congrats on having a new man in your life. I look forward to hearing more. Glad to hear you are a good reason to be away from stitching at least. Good reasons are a lot better than bad reasons.

Julie said...

LOL .... lovely to read you someone in your life to make you happy. xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A new man is a lot more exciting than blogging!