Friday, April 03, 2020

Sunflower progress

I pulled out a few phds and got Andy to pick one and he went with this trouble is I struggle to work on it for any length of time so a few days is my limit but I’ve made enough progress this time to be happy.


For some odd reason known only to my iPad and/or blogger it loaded the pics the wrong way round!
This is the before and shows off the fabric colour really well.


It’s a DMC kit that I bought cheap at a show years ago and I switched from the black Aida included in the kit to Fildais from Sparklies

4 comments:

Julie said...

It's nice, but looks like lots of colour changes in the petalwork.

Katie said...

Gorgeous. Love the fabric color.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That fabric is a great colour. It's a good idea to keep regular progress on the design.

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, the colours on the fabric look great.