Sunday, December 27, 2020

This year’s family ornaments

 It’s a damp, breezy day in November as I write this post and set it post today.
I can’t have the post go live as soon as it’s written as at least 2 of the recipients of these read my blog occasionally.

Earlier today I finished the last of the ornaments for family.
I’ve been making ornaments for my parents and both daughters for a few years now and I always try and make sure they are similar 

This year I went with this stocking set from Threadabead


Had a few hiccups along the way with them, like spending an hour looking for one of the oranges in the snowman’s nose and giving mum a call with the long shot of having lent it to her for something even tho she’s not beading right now and finding I had!  To using the beads I’d set side for the hanger on Santa’s secret book and having to find something else I could use.

But I’m really happy with the way they turned out and will eventually get round to making a set for my tree.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Those are really, really cute! You do such beautiful bead work!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Terrific bead work. I love seeing your porjects.