Friday, January 21, 2022

My 2021 review

First of all I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year, may it be a better year for us all (we are still in January so better late than never!)


It's about time I got my act together this month and do my review of 2021 before it gets to the end of the month and I decide it's to late!


I started the year with 29 PHDs

I started 30 new projects and finished 30 projects, 3 of them were ones I started the year with but I ended the year with 31 PHDs due to taking on a model that came to me half done for me finish

In total I did 136,867 stitches over the year with the best month being January with 13,973 stitches.  If you take out August because for some reason I didn't record them that month it works out to an average of 12,442 a month.


My stitching life was pretty good for the year but life in general was shit!

In January my home came within a couple of inches of being flooded thanks to storm Christophe

In February my Dad died from COVID, my Mum spent 3 weeks in hospital with it and I tested positive as well all in the space of 3 days.

The rest of the year included finding a lump(nothing to worry about), starting my menopause, having my car die on the motorway, fighting with the car dealer the new one was bought from, hurting my arm and being unable to lift simple things some days and I'm still having issues with it now and a few other things as well as the normal everyday crap life throws at you!

But we did have a wonderful event take place in the family in March with the arrival of Spencer who is thriving and such a happy little boy with a cheeky smile and adorable giggle

1 comment:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I hope that 2022 is better for you.