Thursday, February 04, 2010

Finishes

I finished this today, my first SOLAK square of the year.
It's from one of the UK magazines but I've got no clue which one because he was cut out by a friend who passed it on to me.

Yesterday I finished another one of those PHD beading projects, a Daisy Vine bracelet. This one took me less than an hour to finish off once I'd dug the instructions out and refreshed my memory.


And these guys should of been posted weeks ago but for some reason or other that didn't happen and I came across them when clearing the camera card off.
The kid panels of Snowman trio. I've started getting the bits and pieces together to finish off the entire bauble so hopefully this will also be finished this month.

I've realised that I've not posted my weekly update on Legends or the afghan so I'll try and get that done tomorrow



5 comments:

Blu said...

The bunny is very cute. Your beadwork is just gorgeous!

Lisa said...

The bunny is so adorable! It must have been a fun thing to stitch. I love your beadwork - congratulations on all the happy dances!

Annie Bee said...

What a cute bunnie. Love the bracelet adn snowmen.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely finishes.

loulee said...

You really are getting loads finished off. Love those cute lil snowmen.