Saturday, May 15, 2010

Help

Tomorrow it's my birthday and every year I treat myself to a new start and normally by now I know what it is I'm going to start but not this year.
The project I really wanted to start I don't have the fabric for because of a supply issue so I've been stash diving and come up with these which have all called me in the last month or two but I can't decide so I thought I'd ask your opinion.

First up is Cherry Blossom Spring from the Cats Whiskers (I don't have the beads for this one but I'm going to a bead fair tomorrow and plan on looking out for something I can use)

Then we have The Dreaming from Dinky Dyes Designs

Next is Lizzie Kate's ABC Christmas (last year I did the lessons as my birthday start)


And lastly Cut Thru' Haberdashers from Bothy Threads, please excuse the wonky scan


If it helps the first two are charts that I've kitted up, ABC Lessons was a Christmas present and the Cut Thru was one I just had to get last year.
Mel has already cast her vote and no doubt my Mum will tell me which one she thinks tomorrow when I see her so I thought I'd see what others thought.

7 comments:

Pike said...

The three first are all great! (Too much backstitching on Bothy... :P) I would go for the L*K!

Lynn Bourke said...

The L*K would be a good start for Christmas...and the Bothy Threads one is very colourful, but a lot of backstitch...I think I'd go for the Cats Whiskers - a quick stitch :o)

Raven/Missy said...

I think I would go for the Dreaming from Dinky Dyes, but all of these prospective projects are beautiful!

Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Happy birthday!

My vote is for ABC Christmas. I'm not a huge Lizzie Kate fun, but I do love her ABC designs.

Daffycat said...

Oooo, I like the L*K the best! Plus, You'd be early for Christmas stitching!

Lesleyanne said...

My vote is for the Lizzie Kate. Happy Birthday for Tomorrow.

Alice said...

Happy Birthday! If I'm not too late, I'd like to cast my vote for the Cherry Blossoms... so pretty. Though, all of them are very nice indeed.