Saturday, September 01, 2012

August progress & September goals


For August I said

Finish Mary Wigham  Done
Get at least 2 ornaments done  Done
Get at least 2 Dragons done No, didn't even get to work on one :(
Pick my next weekend project  Picked one and finished it so picked another

For September I'd like to
Finish Count your Blessings
Get the Halloween flip it's half way
Get the second gift Santa done
Get at least one of the gift Angels done
Get an ornament done
Get a dragon done
It would be nice to finish Caleb's birth sampler

I stitched for 80 hours 37 mins in August, had 3 new starts and 4 finishes and just one day of no stitching.

Current PHD total = 33

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good luck with your September goals :)

Julie said...

You did well this month Lindsay, hope Sept is as productive for you.

Seryna said...

I'm really impressed with your motivation and drive! Maybe if I committed to things on my blog, things would get done! I'm off to search for pictures of your latest projects on your blog, thanks for sharing.