Saturday, October 05, 2013

TUSAL Time

It's time to post rubbish again!

I've added orts from Firefly Fairies, Legends of the Dragons, Santa's village, Dear Jane quilt (that I haven't posted about even tho I started it a month ago!!) and a project I can't tell you about even tho I finished it as it's a Christmas gift for one of my girls and they both read my blog.
And of course lots of Nymo, KO and even some fireline from beading


If you still don't know what the TUSAL is all about then 
1, Go here
2, Tell me what plant you live on :)

2 comments:

Shaunterria said...

Such pretty colors in your jar - you had a good stitching month :)

--shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

AnaCristina said...

Hi Lindsay!

Nice TUSAL!

Good sunday!

http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/tusal