Monday, February 17, 2014

Stitching updates

I'll never win awards for inventive post titles will I not that I'm bothered but I can't ever seem to come up with good one.

Last week I worked on Sunflower and reached the bottom of it and it's now at full width 


And of course Winter Wingding from the weekend.
I didn't get much done at all, Saturday I went to Spellbound to spend my Christmas vouchers on the last day of the sale and now have enough beads to complete 3 projects and a kit to make up and in £ terms I parted with the grand total of £1.41
Sunday was just generally a busy day pottering about getting things done and then when I did sit down to stitch I found it hard to settle.
So all in all not much progress was made but I should remedy that this next weekend during IHSW


7 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Wonderful progress on your projects. Hope you get to have a very stitchy IHSW

Chris said...

Great progress! Did you get some lovely new stash?

Justine said...

I love your stitching and your blog title is just right as it says what it is!

Julie said...

Blog title seems fine to me ... sunflower is superb, and Mr Stick will be pleased with your wingding progress.

Shebafudge said...

Great progress on both of them I can't wait to see what you do with the beads!

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing Sunflower progress

Andrea said...

Lovely progress on both of your pieces.