This week was focus week and I've made pretty good progress with the Daffs.
I got most of the bottom left hand petal done and a bit of back stitch on the stems, I'm hoping next time round I'll get the petal finished
Yesterday was my Birthday so I had my traditional Birthday start.
This year it's Sun Sampler from M Designs, I was RAKed with the chart years ago so it's about time I stitched it!
And I started a new beading project as well.
This is Leo's Birdhouse and for now much progress won't be made on it as I'm busy with Cheshire Show entries which is why no beading has appeared for a while :( but I do have some to share that I finished months ago and forgot to post but they can wait a day or two yet