Friday, August 01, 2014

July progress & August goals

For July I said

Finish Art Deco Sunrise    No but I'm not far off, fingers crossed for this weekend
Finish the penguins for Teejay  Done, he loved them
Maybe start a Lizzie Kate  I started and finished one for an exchange
Stick to my SfS budget when I go to the Nimble Thimble in a couple of weeks.  Done and I came home with some of it!
Keep selling my unwanted stash   A few more things have gone and I still have things to list.


For August I'd like to
Finish Art Deco Sunrise
Start the model for Sparklies
Pick a new weekend project
Keep selling my unwanted stash

I stitched for 80 hours and 48 mins in July, had 1 new start and 3 finishes (one was the new start) and picked up a needle every day.    For the first time in a long time I have below 30 PHD's so I'm heading in the right direction now :)

Current PHD total =29

No comments: