Friday, September 12, 2014

Leo's Birdhouse

I started this back in May as a Sunday/ day off Cheshire Show entries project and once they were done it took me a few weeks to get round to finishing it but I did.

Leo's Birdhouse from Oak Tree Crafts


Closer view of the bottom half
The fat balls should have some green net over them but I couldn't get it to work so left it off


The front door


And the roof


I really enjoy this type of project and will always go for a 'thing' over a piece of jewellery and in that vein I have Mr Tom's Toadstool to do at some point in the near future also from Oak Tree :)

7 comments:

Blu said...

That looks amazing!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a neat design, your beading work is always so impressive.

Pull the other thread said...

Wow that looks absolutely fantastic. Well done on such a great piece.

Poppypatchwork said...

Wow, well done you, it's fantastic.

Shebafudge said...

Oh wow!!! That is AMAZING!

Julie said...

So intricate, it's beautiful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, what an incredible piece. How clever the designer is to make the pattern and how beautifully you have built it! There are so many sweet details, I love the large beads as fat balls!