The other finish from yesterday's post and how my Mother's day started off :)
Way back last January I went on a class to make a reticule aka a small beaded bag. If you follow that link you'll see how it came home from the class.
I finished the beading not long after the class but discovered that the silk liner wasn't right, the channels for the tie's was in the wrong place and it got put aside while I figured out what to do. In the end Lorraine made me another one and it still sat waiting for me to get my arse in gear which I finally did on Saturday to make the bag for the bottom.
Yesterday I sat and stitched the beadwork to the liner and my bag was complete at long last.
Now I just need to make another one in a different colour!