Monday, August 15, 2016

August Gifted Gorgeousness

Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by the lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching and the idea is to use all those charts/ kits/ threads/ etc that have been gifted to us over the years instead of leaving them sitting in our stash feeling unloved, shoehorning is also permitted :) 

 First up this month is Northern Expressions Union Jack.
For my Birthday this year I asked my Daughters for the chart and silks for this and they agreed :)


Funky Street has had some love this month, this one was part paid for by a voucher I received for Christmas


I finished In The Post :) the kit was a gift off my fella Christmas 2014


And my RR square which is a gift of time, energy, floss and love :)


8 comments:

Von said...

Nice progress on these designs - great job!

Christine said...

Great progress and a super finish on In The post

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A nice selection of gifted gorgeousness.

Elfie said...

Lovely projects. Your RR stitching is very joyous.

The Crafty Princess said...

Great projects! I really love the post that would have to be my favourite of them all. It looks really effective against the monochrome background. Good choice from your fella.
xo Alicia

Stitching Noni said...

Great progress and love finish on your post box :o)
Hugs xx

Mini said...

Great progress on all your projects.
The post is such a wonderful finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG in August, somehow I missed commenting!
Great work on all your gifted pieces. I love the little beach huts for the RR.