Sunday, August 21, 2016

Croakworth

I had a really busy weekend last week and family visiting this week so never got round to posting my progress, heck it took me until this Friday to read Pat's email from last week!!

This is from last week, see that big X at the bottom?   I discovered it was one stitch over the the right so it had to come out this week unfortunately I didn't discover my mistake until I'd started the motif under it as well :(


So it doesn't look like I did much yesterday :(  but I have reached the bottom :)


4 comments:

Justine said...

Oh no! Well at least it was spotted before framing. It looks lovely.

Christine said...

Oh dear, how annoying. It's looking lovely though. I have that design as a long term UFO, perhaps I should dig it out

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

How frustrating but at least you discovered the error before you had done too much more. It's looking lovely.

Von said...

Reverse stitching happens. I had to do some this morning. Oh well, I'll be happier with the end result as I'm sure you are too. :)