Thursday, September 01, 2016

August progress and September Goals

For August I said
Pick a new weekend project   Done I went with the Daffodils
Start a wedding sampler/gift  Done and almost finished it in the August as well but not quite 
Get the next RR done and posted on time   I did the stitching in plenty of time, posting day was today and it's going out tomorrow or Saturday
A finish would be nice   Other then the RR I didn't have one
Sell some stash   A couple of things found new homes

For September I'd like to
Start a birth sampler for fella's grandson to be
Get the next RR stitched in plenty of time
A finish would be nice
Make good progress on Croakworth
Get a few symbols done on Alchemical
Get caught up on hexie flowers
Make a start on the Sunflower hexie swap
Sell some stash

In August I stitched for 59 hours 14 minutes which I'm happy with given that I was away for a few days and had family visiting for a week as well during the month.  I had 2 starts and 1 finish and I stitched every day.    Bowling season is winding down now and by the end of the month will be over :( but I'll have more stitching time which is handy given the plans I have for Christmas gifts and a new hexie swap to do.

PHD total = 28!  it's going up not down :(

No comments: